Size: 22 cm x 17 cm
Weight (g): 300g
- Made with sustainable Lokta Paper throughout
- Handmade, naturally dyed and acid free
- Thick and supple buffalo leather
- 96 unlined lokta paper pages - write on with biro/gel pen/pencil...
- Fair and ethically traded
Handmade in Nepal
This stunning buffalo leather journal is adaptable to use as a memory journal, sketch book, manuscript book etc.
Every single product is handmade, the buffalo leather being a natural by-product. All of our products are ethically and fair traded with its resulting benefits to the artisans and communities in Nepal.
Lokta is a sustainable resource as it is made from the bark of a plant which grows high in the Himalayas. The root system is not damaged ~ so the plant grows back, and is harvested on a rotational basis.
If you would like this journal in a presentation gift box, then do please contact us on 01248 422612
All of our products are designed here in the UK and manufactured in Nepal. We trade fairly and ethically with the resulting benefits to the artisans and communities in Nepal